All developers of exclusive stands independently pay the registration fee to the Event Operator in the amount of 15,000 rubles for processing documents and accreditation for construction within the exhibition site, strictly until September 29, 2021,
if the Exhibitor applied for accreditation for development later than September 29, 2021,
the Exhibitor will be charged an additional fee for processing an application for accreditation in the amount of 15,000 rubles. In this case, the registration fee for accreditation is 30,000 rubles.
Payment of the registration fee to the Exhibition Operator does not cancel
the payment of the accreditation fee to the general developer of VK "Gostiny Dvor".
In this regard, please familiarize yourself with the Procedure for Accreditation at the Gostiny Dvor Atrium. We inform you that the Accreditation and Technical Control Service for Accreditation and Technical Control Service (SATK) ensures final accreditation and technical control of development in the Gostiny Dvor Atrium.Accreditation procedure in the Gostiny Dvor Atrium.
Before the Accreditation procedure, Development Organization Requirements should be read and downloadedTechnical control procedure:1. Provision of documents.
The developer, 15 working days before the start of installation work on the next event, sends scanned copies of documents to the accreditation and technical control service by e-mail in accordance with the Requirement for the organization of construction of events in the Gostiny Dvor Atrium:
- application for accreditation;
- Certificate of Conformity of the Developer's Quality Management System (ISO 9001-2008)
- certificates of electricians on verification of knowledge of norms and rules of work in electrical installations and Journal of accounting for testing knowledge of norms and rules of work in electrical installations for the current year;
- developer's information sheet;
- development plan;
- building isometry;
- power of attorney from the Exhibitor for development;
- electrical scheme of construction;
- a copy of the order appointing the person responsible for installation/disassembly, responsible for fire safety, responsible for electrical installation work;
- a list of electricians not lower than the 3rd admission group participating in electrical installation work;
- a list of employees for installation and dismantling work;
- a list of imported construction equipment;
- Conclusion of technical expertise on the static stability of two-storey buildings and buildings with a height of over 2.5 meters. (If necessary).2. Term of consideration of documents and execution of the contract.
Within two days from the date of receipt of documents, SATK checks the compliance of technical documentation, Requirements for the organization of development of events in the Atrium of Gostiny Dvor.
After appropriate verification, SATK forms a calculation of the cost of services and sends the Developer a Contract and an invoice for comprehensive accreditation services.3. Registration and issuance of the Certificate of Admission.
After confirming the payment of the Developer, SATK, no later than three days before the start of installation work, issues a Certificate of Admission to carry out installation, operational and dismantling works.
At the entrance to the Atrium of the Gostiny Dvor, for installation, the Developer presents the employees of the private security company "Kolchuga" with an act - admission. After checking the documents provided by the employees of the"Kolchuga" security company, the Developer arrives at the site and installation work begins.4. Technical control.
SATK carries out technical control over the development in the Gostiny Dvor Atrium during installation and dismantling works.
The functions of Technical Control include control:
5. Registration and issuance of the Departure Certificate.
- Arrival of Developers;
- Compliance of the location of the Developers' stands with the general plan of the event;
- Availability of an information desk at Developers' stands;
- Compliance by Developers with occupational safety and safety during installation, maintenance and dismantling works;
- Readiness of stands before the opening of the event;
- Removal of containers and tools of Developers;
- Compliance with the Requirements for the organization of events in the Gostiny Dvor Atrium;
- Departure of Developers;
- Complete liberation of the built-up area in the Atrium of the Gostiny Dvor.
After acceptance of the site from the Developers, Technical Control issues an Departure Certificate. To ensure control, when leaving and exporting equipment and materials, SATK transfers the second copy of the Certificate of Departure to the employees of the Kolchuga Private Security Company.