The official opening ceremony was attended by Minister of the Moscow City Government, Executive Officer of the Department for External Economic and International Relations of Moscow Sergey Cheremin and Mayor of Leipzig for Urban Development and Construction Thomas Dinberg.
"We have been holding the exhibition "denkmal, Russia-Moscow" for ten years in cooperation with our German colleagues. During this period of time, Moscow has undergone tremendous changes, so it can be considered a real historical era. This period is distinguished by the dynamic development of our capital city, which, among other things, stimulates the exhibition. I thank everyone involved in this event, as well as the restoration industry as a whole," said Sergey Cheremin.
"I am glad that in these difficult times we were able to hold the exhibition in real time. Despite the difficult conditions, the exhibition gave us an opportunity to communicate and communicate," said Thomas Dinberg. The speaker thanked the guests of the evening and invited everyone to the denkmal in Leipzig next year. Sergey Cheremin, for his part, accepted the invitation on behalf of the Government of Moscow.Winners of the denkmal awards 2021:Main nominations:
- "Best restoration and adaptation project for modern use" - winner Sminex Development Company with its project to restore the St. Olga Children's Hospital ensemble;
- "The Best Project of Construction and Restoration of a Temple Complex" - the winner Concern KROST for the restoration of the Church of Sophia the Wisdom of God on Lubyanka;
- "The best restoration object with integration into the residential real estate project" - the winner is Capital Group with the "Golden" residential quarter;
- "Best design solutions demonstrating a careful attitude to restoration" - the winner is MR Group company, the object "Abrikosov";
- "Best architectural and engineering work, using information modeling of capital construction objects, demonstrating a careful attitude to the archaeological cultural layer" - the winner is Mosproekt-3 company with the "Novomoskovskaya" station of the Sokolnicheskaya line, which is currently under construction
- "The best project in the field of reconstruction and restoration of social facilities in Moscow" - the winner is Pioneer Group of companies, the object "Kozhevnikov Cloth Factory, Berta Machine Housing".
- "Complex approach to preservation of archaeological heritage" - the winner is INTECO Development Group, Object "Ilyinsky Quarter";
- "Complex approach to the preservation of the historical environment at the site" - the winner is the company GALS;
- "Fruitful work on preservation and popularization of especially valuable object of cultural heritage of peoples of the Russian Federation" - the winner is Federal State Budgetary Institution of Culture "Agency for Management and Use of Monuments of History and Culture" with the object "Ensemble of Novodevichy Monastery".
- "The best design bureau working with the objects of cultural heritage" - the winner is the Design Bureau APEX.
- For the development of restoration school traditions and contribution to international cooperation in the preservation of cultural heritage - the Moscow City Government was awarded.
- Magistrate of Leipzig was awarded for active participation and support of the exhibition "denkmal, Russia-Moscow".
This year the agenda of the "denkmal, Russia-Moscow" exhibition pays special attention to preserving the historical and cultural heritage and the architectural appearance of cities - particularly Moscow. The denkmal awards were created within the framework of this direction, the main purpose of which is to stimulate the industry in the future. After all, as you know, only by preserving the past can you build a sustainable future.